sugarbot's aim is to provide testing and automation facilities for the OLPC Project's Sugar GUI. The project must first identify and evaluate possible implementation options, and then implement the best choice. Although it has a Sugar focus, sugarbot should be easily extensible to other Python-based GUI's.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Drive Genius

Do not use it! It may decide to hose your entire filesystem, resulting in you needing do a completely fresh installation of OS X. Thank Steve Jobs for Time Machine (and WD for making 250GB of storage available in a pocket-size form factor for $120).

After my Time Machine backup finishes restoring (looks like about 45 minutes left on that), I have to re-install my Ubuntu VM, as my VM's are the only thing I didn't have Time Machine back up (because they would chew up disk space). I'm hoping to be back up and running before the night is over.

No comments: