sugarbot's aim is to provide testing and automation facilities for the OLPC Project's Sugar GUI. The project must first identify and evaluate possible implementation options, and then implement the best choice. Although it has a Sugar focus, sugarbot should be easily extensible to other Python-based GUI's.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Buildbot Up and Running

Buildbot is up and running, although not all of the tests will run (yet they run fine when executed manually).  I believe that it has something to do with the fact that Sugar expects a display to be present, even when you just do:

from sugar.graphics import Palette

I don't have a machine that I can put the buildbot on that can be accessed remotely (yet), but I should have a shiny new Dell any day now (it was ordered ~3 weeks ago) for my work with Univ. of Houston that I can throw a buildbot on.

No comments: