sugarbot's aim is to provide testing and automation facilities for the OLPC Project's Sugar GUI. The project must first identify and evaluate possible implementation options, and then implement the best choice. Although it has a Sugar focus, sugarbot should be easily extensible to other Python-based GUI's.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Crunchtime

The profs are really coming down hard on us at UH, as we are soon to enter the last week. Today I was writing code/debugging for UH for about 14 hours... didn't have time for Sugarbot. Yesterday was slightly more productive, but nothing pronounced. I don't expect that this weekend/next week will allow me to put in the number of hours I'd like to, but I'll be able to make up for that in the last week or so (I fly home on the 9th).

Even though there is a "pencils down" the week after that, I don't really intend to stop developing for Sugarbot anytime in the immediate future.

(Go figure, Google's whole plan of getting people involved in the FOSS community worked.)

No comments: