sugarbot's aim is to provide testing and automation facilities for the OLPC Project's Sugar GUI. The project must first identify and evaluate possible implementation options, and then implement the best choice. Although it has a Sugar focus, sugarbot should be easily extensible to other Python-based GUI's.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Scheduling Bloodwork

Just thought that it was noteworthy, I am going to schedule an appointment tomorrow to get some blood work done, and get tested for diabetes.  I've been having most of the symptoms of Type I for about a week now (dry mouth, extreme thirst, excessive bathroom time, blurry vision, and lethargy) and have a family history of diabetes (paternal grandfather, two of my three cousins on my dad's side of the family), so it's pretty likely.  I've been holding off to see if some of the symptoms will go away, but it doesn't seem like they want to.  Most places are closed today, so I'll be making an appointment tomorrow, will probably be going on Wednesday (also getting dental work done on Wednesday)... so this is an interesting week.

Aside from the aforementioned complications, it looks like the University of Houston might be sticking me on a project that I have no interest in --- which will subsequently require me to not visit Texas this summer.

No comments: